The interior design and holiday decorating story “Winter Wonderland” from the November-December 2020 issue of Flower magazine features items from the following vendors and designers. Any items not listed are unknown.
- Vicky Serany of Southern Studio Interior Design, southernstudio.com
- Floral design by Diane Joyal of Bowerbird Flowers & Apothecary, bowerbirdflowers.com
- Magnolias and faux blossoms through Weston Farms and magnolia styling by Erin Weston, westonfarms.com
- Tree decoration by Paul Hodges, 919.632.9298, Instagram @princeoftidesnc
- Gardenias in garland from High Camp Supply, highcampsupply.com
- Chandelier by Currey & Company, curreyandcompany.com
- Wallcovering by Thibaut, thibautdesign.com
- Dining chair upholstery, LEE Industries, leeindustries.com
- Dining table and chairs, Habersham, habershamhome.com
- Window panel, Au Courant fabric from the Telafina Collection by Maxwell Fabrics, maxwellfabrics.com
- Settee upholstery, Kiko by Clarke & Clarke, clarke-clarke.com
Sources for ‘A Coastal Charmer’
Sources for ‘Bright Ideas’
Sources for ‘Highland Park Handsome’
Sources for ‘Pasadena Pretty’
Sources for 'Living in a Jewel Box'
Sources for 'Designing North Toward Home'
Sources for “In Harmony with Nature”
Sources for 'Palm Beach Pop'
Sources for Denise McGaha's Guest Suite
Sources for 'A Chic Party in the City'