Blackberry-Ginger Cocktail Recipe (Serves 1)
¾ ounce Paradise honey syrup (see step 1)
2 lemon wedges
8 fresh mint leaves
4 large blackberries
1½ ounces Neisson L’Esprit Rhum Agricole
Fentimans ginger beer
1. For the honey syrup, mix 1 cup honey and 1 cup boiling water. Add ¾ ounce orange zest, and stir to incorporate.
2. Into a tall cocktail glass, squeeze lemon wedges; discard peels. Muddle mint, honey syrup, and blackberries in bottom of glass. Add ice, rum, and ginger beer. Roll into a mixing glass and back to cocktail glass a few times.
More Recipes from the Stitt’s Summer Repast
- A Summer Repast at the Farm
- Summer Peach, Fig, and Prosciutto Salad
- Ratatouille Quiche with Arugula and Olives
- Cantaloupe Sorbet