Late summer’s elderflowers meet early fall apples in this sprightly mix. The Sweet and Sally Cocktail, an elegant, refreshing, and celebratory drink combines the best of summer and fall flavors, making it the perfect cocktail for Labor Day celebrations.
The Sweet and Sally Cocktail (Makes one)
- 1½ ounces chilled Champagne
- 1 ounce chilled St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- ½ ounce freshly pressed apple juice
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce club soda
- Edible flowers for garnish
- Place the Champagne, St. Germain, apple juice, lemon juice, and club soda in a cocktail shaker with ice and stir gently.
- Strain the mixture into a Champagne coupe, and garnish with edible flowers.
By Carla McDonald, Founder and Editor in Chief of The Salonniere
About The Salonniere
The Salonniere (“sal-on-yair”) is the nation’s leading website dedicated to the art of entertaining. Named for the 17th and 18th century women whose influential parties—called salons—introduced the power and delight of intellectually and culturally engaging social gatherings, The Salonniere was founded by Carla McDonald in 2013 to celebrate the universal joy of social revelry and the people who are continuing the tradition of hosting parties to support causes, advance ideas, and bring joy to others.