New Stamp Collection Features Laura Dowling’s Wreaths
Want to bring a little Laura Dowling style to your holidays? Take inspiration from the fabulous Christmas displays she created for Flower‘s November-December 2017 issue, or make her Lime, Berry, and Holly Wreath. Or, simply head to your local postal office and pick up a pack of the new USPS Forever stamps featuring her wreath designs—just in time for greeting card season.
Flower‘s Editor-in-Chief Shares Her Holiday Gift Plans with Matouk
The luxury linens company Matouk asked a select group of artists, authors, and creatives—among them, Flower magazine’s Editor-in-Chief Margot Shaw—to share their holiday gift plans for family and friends. Visit Matouk’s 2019 Holiday Gift Guide, and scroll down to the third entry to see Margot’s picks. She also plans to treat herself to a tablecloth in Matouk’s Margot pattern.
The guide also features the gift-giving plans of
- Cynthia Talmadge, artist, New York City
- Dhiran Mistry, hair stylist at David Mallett Salon, Soho, NYC
- Dara Caponigro, creative director of Schumacher, New York City
- Kyle Marshall, author and creative director of Bunny Williams Home, New York City
- Sarah Flint, founder, CEO, and designer of the eponymous shoe brand, Sarah Flint