- Lucide—Chef Michèle Meier was named “chef of the year 2021” by Gault Millau. Find this upscale dining spot inside the KKL Luzern, the city’s cultural and convention center.
- Old Swiss House—Indulge in the decadent and delicious Wiener Schnitzel (veal escalope). The restaurant’s specialty for more than 50 years, the dish is prepared in front of the guests’ eyes.
- Regina Montium at Kräuterhotel Edelweiss—Plan a meal here around an excursion to Mount Rigi. This sustainability-focused, Michelin-starred restaurant highlights local Swiss ingredients, including harvests from its onsite herb garden.
- Bar Hotel Hermitage—A bit outside the city center, this outdoor spot exudes Mediterranean vibes, especially during summer when seating pops up lakeside.
- SUITE Bar and Lounge—Enjoy fancy cocktails, snacks, and views from this rooftop bar next to the main train station in Lucerne.
- Mekong Asian Bistro & Bar—Stop in for great cocktails and excellent Asian street food.
Explore more restaurants and bars in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Travel by Tastebuds: Elvie's in Jackson
Il Fiorista builds a menu around edible flowers in NYC
Pink of Perfection: Camellias Bar in Charleston
Santa Barbara with Suzanne Tucker
News We Love: Travel Edition
Asheville with Libby Endry
Tasty Sweet Potato Vines
The Style That Binds Us: New York Little Black Book
Where to Sip and Savor in Richmond
Three Farm-to-Restaurant Travel Destinations
The Best Restaurants in Palm Beach
Best Restaurants in Charlotte