- Lucide—Chef Michèle Meier was named “chef of the year 2021” by Gault Millau. Find this upscale dining spot inside the KKL Luzern, the city’s cultural and convention center.
- Old Swiss House—Indulge in the decadent and delicious Wiener Schnitzel (veal escalope). The restaurant’s specialty for more than 50 years, the dish is prepared in front of the guests’ eyes.
- Regina Montium at Kräuterhotel Edelweiss—Plan a meal here around an excursion to Mount Rigi. This sustainability-focused, Michelin-starred restaurant highlights local Swiss ingredients, including harvests from its onsite herb garden.
- Bar Hotel Hermitage—A bit outside the city center, this outdoor spot exudes Mediterranean vibes, especially during summer when seating pops up lakeside.
- SUITE Bar and Lounge—Enjoy fancy cocktails, snacks, and views from this rooftop bar next to the main train station in Lucerne.
- Mekong Asian Bistro & Bar—Stop in for great cocktails and excellent Asian street food.
Explore more restaurants and bars in Lucerne, Switzerland.