Comfy curved sofas, botanical fabrics, and artful vases that make arranging a breeze—these are the spring home décor trends Flower magazine’s Founder and Editor-in-Chief Margot Shaw has her eye on. Come along with Margot in the video above as she shares her editor’s picks from her recent visit to AmericasMart in Atlanta.
A Southeastern destination for all sorts of design professionals, from interior and floral designers to architects, set designers, home stagers—and, yes, magazine editors, too—AmericasMart is known for its seasonal markets. However, Margot planned her trip between markets when the atmosphere is a bit more relaxed for shopping the more than 400 showrooms open year round.
Margot’s quest for her favorite spring home décor trends takes her to Summer Classics for furniture; Abigails for vases and items for entertaining; JDouglas for everything, including beautiful floral textiles from Lacefield Designs; and Chelsea House for furniture, lighting, and accessories. Watch to see what she found.
The 411 for Designers Visiting AmericasMart
- 400+ décor, gift, and lifestyle showrooms are open year round at AmericasMart.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 10am-4pm
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking available weekly.
- Amenities: Designer workspace, concierge service, and signature events.
- Person to Know: Design Services Manager, Tasha Norland. Tasha provides guidance around the multitude of open-year-round showrooms. She can help you source from every product category including furniture, home decor, rugs, lighting, and more.
- Learn more at AmericasMart.com/Year-Round
Produced in partnership with AmericasMart