Palmetto Bluff Showhouse Kitchen
The kitchen includes plenty of seating with a banquette nestled into a nook, as well as barstools that run the length of the island. The round breakfast table has a tilt top, so it can easily be moved if needed. An oversize island with built-in sink doubles as a prep area and serving space. “The pendants over the island are one of my favorite things in the kitchen,” says Nellie. “Their concrete finish offers a nice complement to the plaster walls throughout the home.” Just around the corner, a custom walk-in pantry with plenty of shelving keeps dishes, glassware, and food storage close at hand.
For a full room tour, watch the video above led by Phoebe Howard and Nellie Howard Ossi, interior designers of the 2022 Flower showhouse.
- Stonemoss pendants and Quadrato sconce from Currey & Company
- Roman shade Elysian fabric from Fabricut
- Counter stools through Mrs. Howard
- Jillian long tray, Irva serving board and bowl, and Melissa bud vases all from Ballard Designs
- Custom cabinets from Kingdom Woodworks
- Venetian Marmorino plaster in Naturel, Belgian Flat paint in Naturel, and Belgian Trim Matte paint in Naturel all from Chateau Domingue
- Custom Lillian August banquette from Sherrill Furniture
- Arte chairs from Mr. & Mrs. Howard for Sherrill Furniture
- Breakfast table through Mrs. Howard
- Elysian curtain fabric from Fabricut
- Vietri Incanto dinner, salad plate, and mug, and Dansk Torun flatware all from Replacements, Ltd.
- Melrose napkins from Ballard Designs
- White dishware from Sophie Conran by Portmeirion and Rosenthal Fuga wineglasses all from Replacements, Ltd.
- Ventura woven place mats from Ballard Designs
Designed and styled by Phoebe Howard and Nellie Howard Ossi of Mrs. Howard | Text by Julie Gillis | Photography by Adam Kuehl | Video by Relative Media & Marketing | Floral Design by August Floral & Event Design
This story appears in Flower magazine’s March/April 2022 issue on newsstands March 1. Subscribe or find a copy in a store near you.