“Tall ceilings in the roomy main suite called for a statement piece,” Phoebe says of the iron king bed. Sumptuous fleece bedding softens the square lines of the frame. A bay window, wrapped with wheat-colored, loosely fitted sheers, provides a warm, inviting spot for morning coffee or evening reading. Naturalistic accents such as the woven-wicker, drum-shaped drinks table next to the sofa and the teak leaf over the bed bring in the outdoors. Adjoining the bedroom, the handsome, custom-built closet leads into the luxurious bath with freestanding soaking tub.
For a full room tour, watch the video above led by Phoebe Howard and Nellie Howard Ossi, interior designers of the 2022 Flower showhouse.
- Tuscan king bed and Reedy chest both from Mr. & Mrs. Howard for Sherrill Furniture
- Bookclub swing-arm sconce from Currey & Company
- Dash & Albert Niels Latte woven wool/viscose rug, Pine Cone Hill Silken Solid Sand sheet set, Marshmallow Fleece Ivory Puff comforter and decorative pillow, and Mara Knit Ivory decorative pillow all from Annie Selke
- Bolster trimmed in Chondo and Roman shade in Sonder with Trend trim from Fabricut
- Desk tray, Melissa bud vase in orange, and Nori cotton dinner napkin all from Ballard Designs
- White dishware from Sophie Conran by Portmeirion from Replacements, Ltd.
- Teak leaf wall piece through Mrs. Howard