In the guest bath, a combination of Gothic-picket and leaf-mosaic tiles brings visual punch to the shower and plays well with the plucky brushstroke wallpaper. For a full room tour, watch the video above led by Mary Evelyn McKee, interior designer of the 2021 Flower showhouse.
- Kingali sconce by Currey & Company
- Karlie mirror from the Great South Bay Collection by Century Furniture
- Cloisters wallpaper from the Ashdown Collection by Nina Campbell for Osborne & Little through Ainsworth-Noah
- Art, Solitude by John Lonergan from Beverly McNeil Gallery
- Tiles, Altered State (on floor), Handwritten Gothic picket and leaf mosaic (on shower walls and ceiling), and Yin + Yang in Lotus Blossom (on shower floor), all by Crossville, Inc.
- Custom monogrammed towels, washcloths, and mat by Leontine Linens
- Ceiling and trim paint, Super White by Benjamin Moore
Produced and Styled by Amanda Smith Fowler | Text by Alice Welsh Doyle | Photography by David Hillegas and Laurey Glenn | Floral Design by Suzanne Graves of Wildflower Designs
This story appears in Flower magazine’s September/October 2021 issue on newsstands August 31. Subscribe or find a copy in a store near you.