A light-filled space adjoining a covered porch functions as an entryway, gallery, and seating area. New furniture selections marry well with an antique piece used to display beloved family photos. Where the room connects to a vestibule leading to the bedrooms and den, a settee was made in a custom size to ensure ample clearance. For a full room tour, watch the video above led by Mary Evelyn McKee, interior designer of the 2021 Flower showhouse.
- Circles made-to-measure console in a custom finish from Hickory Chair
- Rowan black table lamp from Currey & Company
- Art, Studio Sunflowers by Nan Cunningham (above console) from Beverly McNeil Gallery
- Aix-En-Provence chairs in Truffle finish from the Suzanne Kasler Collection by Hickory Chair, with cushions upholstered in Indian Zag in Madder by Suzanne Rheinstein for Kravet
- Branwen table lamps from Currey & Company
- Art, Falling for You by Christina Doelling (above antique table) from Beverly McNeil Gallery
- Antique Persian rug from Paige Albright Orientals
- Farm Wing made-to-measure settee from the Archive Collection by Hickory Chair upholstered in Iggy fabric by Jane Churchill through Cowtan & Tout
- Carriage side table from the Ray Booth Collection by Hickory Chair
- Art, Well at Least We Will Eat Well Tonight by Dirk Walker (above settee) from Beverly McNeil Gallery
- Wall color, Baffin Island by Benjamin Moore
Produced and Styled by Amanda Smith Fowler | Text by Alice Welsh Doyle | Photography by David Hillegas | Floral Design by Suzanne Graves of Wildflower Designs
This story appears in Flower magazine’s September/October 2021 issue on newsstands August 31. Subscribe or find a copy in a store near you.