The dining area, while in an open space, has individual character with a mix of styles and textures: woven-rush side chairs and wicker host armchairs; a bronze chandelier with long, graceful arms; and, for the curtains, a fabric with a stylized botanical paisley pattern reminiscent of suzani. For a full room tour, watch the video above led by Mary Evelyn McKee, interior designer of the 2021 Flower showhouse.
- Freya dining table base and top from the Hable Collection by Hickory Chair
- Karlie side chairs from the Thomas O’Brien Upholstery Collection and Mainland wicker large armchairs from the Thomas O’Brien Outdoor Collection (in Kravet Basics 34080-17 fabric by Kravet), both by Century Furniture
- Nottaway bronze large chandelier by Currey & Company
- Antique Persian Sultanabad rug from Paige Albright Orientals
- Curtain fabric, Beatrice from the Paradiso Collection by Nina Campbell for Osborne & Little through Ainsworth-Noah
- Walls in Baffin Island by Benjamin Moore
- Palladio gold charger by Vietri, Rambouillet dinner plate by Faïencerie de Gien, Gold Cane flatware by Towle Silver, Arlington Amber glass by Southern Living, and Arabesque green goblet by Denby, all through Replacements, Ltd.
- Darcy embroidered linen napkins by Leontine Linens
- Guinea feather place mat from Bradley’s Market
Produced and Styled by Amanda Smith Fowler | Text by Alice Welsh Doyle | Photography by David Hillegas | Floral Design by Suzanne Graves of Wildflower Designs
This story appears in Flower magazine’s September/October 2021 issue on newsstands August 31. Subscribe or find a copy in a store near you.