A streamlined English-arm sleep sofa accommodates overnight guests, while a generously sized, curvy armchair in a fabric inspired by 19th-century block prints makes an ideal reading spot. Across the room, a well-appointed desk and chair provide the function of a home office without sacrificing beauty in this multipurpose space. For a full room tour, watch the video above led by Mary Evelyn McKee, interior designer of the 2021 Flower showhouse.
- Silhouettes English-arm sleep sofa by Hickory Chair, in Rushlake fabric from the Charlton Collection by Nina Campbell for Osborne & Little through Ainsworth-Noah, with Deia Linen trim by Kravet
- Jefferson chair by Century Furniture, in Russell linen, an archival print by Robert Kime (also used on Roman shade)
- Lisbon floor lamp by Currey & Company
- Art, Earth Rising by Georgia Nassikas (above chair) from Beverly McNeil Gallery
- Portrait of Gates Garrett by Rob Beckett from Portraits, Inc
Produced and Styled by Amanda Smith Fowler | Text by Alice Welsh Doyle | Photography by David Hillegas | Floral Design by Suzanne Graves of Wildflower Designs