A streamlined English-arm sleep sofa accommodates overnight guests, while a generously sized, curvy armchair in a fabric inspired by 19th-century block prints makes an ideal reading spot. Across the room, a well-appointed desk and chair provide the function of a home office without sacrificing beauty in this multipurpose space. For a full room tour, watch the video above led by Mary Evelyn McKee, interior designer of the 2021 Flower showhouse.
- Silhouettes English-arm sleep sofa by Hickory Chair, in Rushlake fabric from the Charlton Collection by Nina Campbell for Osborne & Little through Ainsworth-Noah, with Deia Linen trim by Kravet
- Jefferson chair by Century Furniture, in Russell linen, an archival print by Robert Kime (also used on Roman shade)
- Lisbon floor lamp by Currey & Company
- Art, Earth Rising by Georgia Nassikas (above chair) from Beverly McNeil Gallery
- Charleston desk and Leatrice side chair, both from Century Furniture
- Wall color, Baffin Island by Benjamin Moore
- Art, A Kaleidescope Moment by Dawn Whitelaw (above desk) from Beverly McNeil Gallery
- Custom Wool and Jute Rug from Paige Albright Orientals
- Beaujon table lamp from Currey & Company
- Portrait of Gates Garrett by Rob Beckett from Portraits, Inc
Produced and Styled by Amanda Smith Fowler | Text by Alice Welsh Doyle | Photography by David Hillegas | Floral Design by Suzanne Graves of Wildflower Designs
This story appears in Flower magazine’s September/October 2021 issue on newsstands August 31. Subscribe or find a copy in a store near you.